Set of Lincoln LS Gen II Tail Lights and Trunk Lights for Sale

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling a used set of Gen II LS tail lights and trunk lights. Lights are in good condition with just some minor surface scratches. They do not get moisture inside. Asking $200 OBO. Pm me with offers or questions. I would like to sell them as a set, but if the price is right I will sell them individually.

028.jpg

029.jpg

If they aren't sold in a week or so on here they will be going to ebay

Bump

Any offers will be considered

Last call!

They will be going up on ebay this weekend if nobody buys them.

Any offers will be considered.

That's what it keeps telling me when I try to add something else. Idk.

dammit ben! where were you a few months ago when i need a passenger side tail! paid more for one off ebay.

damn it ben lol. i would still be interested in the other two if they dont sell.

All that's left is the right side trunk light. Gonna keep it off ebay for awhile so if anyone here needs it I will consider offers.

BUMPPPP

I am willing to sell this thing cheap to anyone on lvc because I have no use for it.

Bump.

First person to pm me for it can have it for $10 shipped.

All it's doing for me is collecting dust.

I am selling a used set of Gen II LS tail lights and trunk lights. Lights are in good condition with just some minor surface scratches. They do not get moisture inside. Asking $200 OBO. Pm me with offers or questions. I would like to sell them as a set, but if the price is right I will sell them individually.

How do I contact you for these parts???

Members online

Back