Semi vs. Smart Car - WARNING! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

It is a VW - not a Smart Car...

But, awful none the less.

Aren't you always saying read the whole story Foss? :D LOL It was in the thread you posted in the link. :D PWNED by a girl.

wow! That sucks! At least they could identify him! When someone gets hit by a 130mph+ train where I work, they put them in ziplock baggies!

Foss - this is a car forum - if you really knew cars you would know by the first photo in your link it wasn't a Smart Car -

Smart Cars have 3 bolt wheels - the car in the first photo has 5...

I don't have to be older - I just really am a car person - and you just don't know jack about cars... right?

I don't think we define "car people" as people who necessarily know how many lugs a Smart car has. Frankly, knowing that kind of detail about the smart car, in particular, might count against you. It's not really a car for enthusiasts.

This one might be though:
YouTube - Smart with Hayabusa engine

Foss - this is a car forum - if you really knew cars you would know by the first photo in your link it wasn't a Smart Car -

Smart Cars have 3 bolt wheels - the car in the first photo has 5...

I don't have to be older - I just really am a car person - and you just don't know jack about cars... right?
Interesting generalization - I mislabel a car type in an internet forum thread title, and that somehow translates to 'I don't know jack about cars?' Again, another case of you being petty and immature. It actually explains why you're still single at your age - no guy wants to be around a hag that constantly corrects him. Your sig confirms my point - you're a man hater.

duty_calls.png

really, mr grammar?
You are referring to a thread in the politics forum, where YOU corrected someone else's grammar while using poor grammar, and I pointed this out to you.

I rarely if ever police grammar or spelling unless somebody steps on their own d**k like a dumb**s, which is what you did.

But thanks for playing, internet stalker. :rolleyes:

making up words is not grammar dumba$$.
but you live in your own little fantasy of importance.
your petty.*owned*

lol, gore leads to b*tching
nah, link was interesting.
i was amazed the victim was in 2 mostly whole pieces.
one i was to was between a mid 90's grand am and a semi a few years ago.just jumped out in front of the truck. (passing, suicide, medical?)
just took garbage cans around to clean it up.
couldn't tell who was driving. the father, the son, or the son's friend. wouldn't have thought to take pictures. bad enough seeing it once.

indeed, i wanted to be a firefighter up until i saw pictures of what you have to clean up afterwards

indeed, i wanted to be a firefighter up until i saw pictures of what you have to clean up afterwards

i was with the tow truck operator. while searching for vehicle wreckage, that's not always a wiring harness you're picking up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back