For Sale Selling out for sturgis

ervin

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im selling both of my lincoln mark8's so i can start a new bike for sturgis 2014

1) 1998 lsc c/e #1283 needs body work and new engine, pearlescent white , grey 2 tone interior and sunroof, chrome 10spoke wheels,

2) 1995 base new engine and needs fuel system cleaned out from sitting for 3 years champagne with ivory interior also !0spoke wheels , dual exhaust and 4'30 with lsd

make a reasonble offer. Must pickup

buyer didnt come thru on lincolns, after thought ive decided to keep the 98 and still want to get rid of 95 base, what i want to do is trade a complete car for a engine , transmission and complete rear cradle with axle assy for a lincoln mark 8, parts just need to be rebuildable with no catastrophic failure. i want these to use on my 98 C/E at a later date.... as i said im looking to trade and i dont want any cash and i do have a title for 95 base, base was running when stored but doesnt run now unless you use starting fluid and will run till starting fluid burns off. im led to believe its either a fuel issue ( fuel pump,filter or bad gas in line,) either way i dont want to work on it as i would rather work on my 98. only damage is to drivers door and both door handles are broken, color is ivory interior and ivory pearlescent exterior...if interested in box me, if car is till around first of october its getting parted out for what i needand scrapped whats left, i hate to do it that way but im running out of space and need the room.

Members online

Back