Selling My Custom Ls

Broke_ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have lost interest in my ls and want to sell it. I have almost 30k in custom invested in it. it has suicide doors, full color swap, real carbon fiber overlay on hood, trunk, and roof, lse kit, 3 piece 20 in custom wheels, magnaflo exhaust, shaved handles and mouldings, filled in side markers, sprint lowering springs, cia, infinity sound system, and panasonic indash dvd/tv. 2004 lse grille, and more. make me an offer

I have lost interest in my ls and want to sell it. I have almost 30k in custom invested in it. it has suicide doors, full color swap, real carbon fiber overlay on hood, trunk, and roof, lse kit, 3 piece 20 in custom wheels, magnaflo exhaust, shaved handles and mouldings, filled in side markers, sprint lowering springs, cia, infinity sound system, and panasonic indash dvd/tv. 2004 lse grille, and more. make me an offer

You might want to list it on the dupont registry, I doubt anyone here will offer you anything close to what its worth. NO OFFENSE GUYS

i do not finance but i can put you in touch with people who can, or go through your local bank if possible.

the paint swap was about 4 grand

The invisible paint comment was referring to the lack of pictures. I think.

i have quite a few in my gallery, but i have atleast 100 of it just havent had time to put them up

no other projects besides getting married and building a house = sold bike, sold 4 wheeler, sold riviera, selling other bike, selling LS

so i get to keep my wrx and add a wife and house

Members online

No members online now.
Back