Selling me rims

Adam Moore

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Can look at pics in my profile. They are 18's adr steerling rims. Very nice rims i just dont use them/ I drove them for 5k miles. Got a new job and i travel an hour everyday so i went to my stock rims.

Im in TN and looking to get 500. Just dont use them since i travel alot on the highways.

yes with tires i just wont ever use them again. With my new job i drive alot and no need of wasting the tread. Only had them on for 5-10k miles so plenty of life on them

Are these wheels for sale? Should we PM you or do you have another contact method in mind?

I've sent you a couple PM's incase they don't pop up when you log in.

Pm's are fine i just need to find out how much wheels even cost to ship or whats the best way to ship them?

From the little research I've done, Fed-Ex is sometimes cheaper, UPS is good too. Some say ship individual, others say tape 2 wheels face to face with foam or cardboard inbetween. The only time I shipped wheels was in box's, they didn't have tires though. I did tape 2 box's together as 1 package.

Depends how far the destination is. I just shipped my stock rims from california to philidelphia and it cost 160. I dont know how heavy your rims are, that would also come into play. I did get a quote of 98 dollars to ship to new mexico from california.So depending on how far it is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back