Selling LSE grille color white pearlescent

galantz28x

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone need one I have one off my old LS.....selling for 70.00. Will ship anywhere in the cont U.S. shipping est 10.00 tops. This is off my 2000 LS....I believe the color code is WF, but I will double check if someone is interested. In great shape only on my old LS for about 4 months. Paypal only

Sold! I'll take it from you if it's color code WF. Can you send me some pics and where I should send the money?

hey andy before you get rid of it can i see how it looks on mine. let me know

Well the deal did fall through, so if anyone still interested I still have it. At this point I need to get rid of it so I can get a ceramic white one for my new LS. So best offer takes it, paypal only please.

I'll give you $65 for it right now if this is color code WF. Are all of the clips on the back ok? Let me know ASAP, I can have the money to you within minutes.

Yeah you got it man......my paypal address is clkiser@mail.usf.edu keep in mind the 10.00 shipping. 75.00 total and its yours. Let me know when you have sent payment. I will ship out tomorrow so it should reach you by tues/wednesday next week. Color code is WF. (white pearlescent)

Members online

Back