secret wire

95Marklll(Kingcobra)

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was told by my friend whose father worked for ford for 20 yrs that theres some wire in the main wire harness. This wire when cut bypasses the speed limiter and rev limiter! Has any of u ever heard of this? If not I think Im gonna have a long talk with this guy and c how hard it is to do this and what wire it is. I heard this and about :q:q:q:q a brick he said better qrt. by a few 10ths and 160-170 all day, lol. Idk what wire it is but he said he will tell me soon, I was thinking if this is true how would are trannys in stock form like to b reved out hire? Would it matter? I just want to hear what u guys know about this I might have just found something make us all little happier lol

...I'm going to assume this goes in the B.S. category. Good luck, be very careful what you cut.

Agreed... Where does this wire go? The rev limiter is electronically controlled.

If the wire is feeding the computer engine RPM (aka some sort of a tach wire), your car may not even start. IIRC, the computer calculates engine RPM from data received from the Crankshaft Position Sensor though, so I don't know what this wire does.

And an electric supercharger will make your car faster and more economical!!

LOL

This is what I was told he said he had some part in the making of the mark 8 so idk ill have to talk to him

Someone told me that he had a '86 T-Bird with a 351 that got 50 mpg. He went on to say that Ford tracked him down and explained that it was a top-secret prototype that had somehow slipped through the cracks. They offered to buy it back for $20k (for a one-of-a-kind car that would revolutionize the industry, mind you), but he refused and kept it. Of course he conveniently never drove it or was able to show it to anyone.

Moral of the story: Some people are full of crap.

Someone told me that he had a '86 T-Bird with a 351 that got 50 mpg. He went on to say that Ford tracked him down and explained that it was a top-secret prototype that had somehow slipped through the cracks. They offered to buy it back for $20k (for a one-of-a-kind car that would revolutionize the industry, mind you), but he refused and kept it. Of course he conveniently never drove it or was able to show it to anyone.

Moral of the story: Some people are full of crap.

:bsflag: LOL i heard a similar story, where he was getting over 100mpg!! then one day he came outside to see 2 guys under his hood and running off with "some" part and after that it got around 20 mpg

Members online

Back