Seattle LS meet - Car Show

Garbone

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
To any member on LVC, who lives in the Pacific Northwest, We are trying to get a small informal LS meet(Yes, any Lincoln owner is invited), who live in the area, Tacoma to Bellingham, out to a small car show in Stanwood.

It is on June 29th, just go to Stanwood, Washington, and follow the signs. They are already up, advertising for this show.

I am sure we could state a time, and/or just show up. We will most likely recognize our cars, and could hook up that way, also.

Respond if you are interested! LSAddict has already expressed an interest, and may be coming...right Jeff?

Definitely interested in getting other members out for a meet. I must admit, I'm not a huge fan of an all classic auto show, but still sounds fun. I've never been to Stanwood. Could be a nice road trip, hopefully the weather will be on our side.

Anyone else interested? Like what Garbone said, this is not limited to LS's. Washington LvC'ers need to have a meet! I know LoveLSE suggested Dick's. That could be an option too. Something needs to materialize.

You guys should have a blast, I used to live in Stanwood/Camino island and as long as the suns out the sights should be nice!

Awesome Hotness!
C'mon Jeff(LSAddict), get on the freeway, I-5, and go to the Stanwood/Camano Isl exit...hang a left, and come into Stanwood!

I am planning on being there sometime between noon, and 2.

See you there!

Looks like this never happened?...I'm down in Renton if any of the LS owners decide to meet up...

Have fun, Im now in Miami

I just moved down here to SE corner of US.
I shipped my car last week and last time i checked, my car is stuck somewhere in Kansas, should be arriving in Miami this weekend.
To all those in south FL, if you see a black LS with WA plates on teh road, that would be me.

Members online

Back