seats

AnthonyLs1

New LVC Member
Reaction score
does seats wear quick on the nav04. and would that be covered under warranty !

Every Ford product with Leather I've owned has had rapid wear.

Two Navs, Mark VII LSC, Eddie Bauer Aerostar, and a Bronco...Ford/Lincoln Leather is notorious for its poor wear.

Though I believe on the Lincoln Pick-up and newer vehicles they have started using "King Ranch" quality leather, about time.

My fiance has a three year old Kia Sorento, near 50,000 Miles and the Leather is damn near Perfect on the drivers seat....

That being said I am interested to see what the dealer says about the seats.

I bit the bullet on my '03 Nav and bought a new cover online for about $250 or so. Easy install compared to years past, all velcro and snap clips.

yeah the leather has to be cleaned and conditioned at least once a month. mine is an 05 and they still look brand new

Got an 04' Navi also and have the same problem. I've been trying to keep up with it but to no avail. Also, i've used several products and the seats will not come completely clean(parchment int). They products don't seem to get the dirt in those small textured grooves on the leather no matter how hard i press or how vigirously scrub. I've even had it detailed several times at the dealer and I do a better job than them. Let me know what u think!!!

Theres all kinds...but something like this...I bought for $10 in a consignment shop....

or...Walmart, Target, Big Lots, Junk Stores....

Add water, plug in, steam seats, wipe, recondition with leather conditioner.

rf46.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back