Seats

As im sure you know, all series have different styles, but id go with the Cartier, it has lumbar, but you dont have the setup so i guess that doesnt matter. I think the pattern for the Cartiers would look better.

I hate lumbar, I'm just going to take the seats (not the track) and bolt them to my tracks. I don't have any controls for lumbar anyways, since my car is an '89...

Your changing the back ones too right?

I would but my front seats are in bad shape that is why I have not posted any interior pics of my Town Car yet, as soon as i get better seats i will post some pics :D

821748_4_full.jpg

821748_9_full.jpg

821748_7_full.jpg

Thoes are the best seat pics I have for now...

I just got my parts car today, which has a near MINT black interior in it. I am going to put those in for now until I find a nice set of Signature or Cartier seats(black of course). I'll take some pics in a while.

Brian, post some pics of your parts car, i need better seats than what i have.

Black87LSC said:
I just got my parts car today, which has a near MINT black interior in it. I am going to put those in for now until I find a nice set of Signature or Cartier seats(black of course). I'll take some pics in a while.

Bad news for ya, As far as I know 80's TC Cartier's did not come with Black interiors, I beleive they only came in Grey or White.

Base and Signature models came in all sorts of Colors though.:)

Black87LSC said:

What year?

It's another '89, and I'll probably get some signature seats if I can find some decent one's. If I remember right, a lot of the 80's Cartier's had cloth seats. I'm not a big fan of cloth seats in a T/C

I already took the seats out, they will be cleaned and conditioned with lexol before I put them in my car. I'll be taking the carpet out and scrubbing that before I put that in... Big plans for tomorrow, I might even start swapping the door panels and some interior trim.

DSCN0202_640x478.jpg

DSCN0203_640x478.jpg

DSCN0204_640x478.jpg

They look More Blue than Black, But they are very nice. Does that car run??? If not thats to bad it's a pretty sweet lookin TC. The factory phone is awesome.

Conti94 said:
They look More Blue than Black, But they are very nice. Does that car run??? If not thats to bad it's a pretty sweet lookin TC. The factory phone is awesome.

Yea, some of the lighting in the pics make them look blue for some reason, but they're black. I just got it running today, it was the first time it's been run in a few years. The motor runs REAL strong. What happened was it developed a major coolant leak, and the lady stopped driving it. Then it just sat in a friends backyard for the past 2-3 years. The passenger side fender got rotted, and parts of the doors. I wish I had the chance to scoop it up before it sat...

Members online

No members online now.
Back