searching for 97-98 gen2 wiring schematics

4v97viii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, is there anyone on here that has the wiring diagrams for the scil module? I tried using the rapidshare site that someone linked here in a post, but its not letting me register there, so amazon and eBay seems to be the last resort if no one on here has a copy of the wiring or service manual. Thanks

Here is a 1997 Mark VIII Starting System Diagram (1of1):
97MarkVIIIstartingSystem.jpg

Here is a 1997 Mark VIII SCIL (steering column/ignition/lighting) diagrams (6 Total):
98MarkVIIIscil1of6.jpg

98MarkVIIIscil2of6.jpg

98MarkVIIIscil3of6.jpg

98MarkVIIIscil4of6.jpg

98MarkVIIIscil5of6.jpg

98MarkVIIIscil6of6.jpg

Holy moly, ask and ye shall receive. This board is the best, thanks netkeym. Have you seen my thread for the melted wires? I have a mess on my hands.

Holy moly, ask and ye shall receive. This board is the best, thanks netkeym. Have you seen my thread for the melted wires? I have a mess on my hands.

Yes, I saw where you put the new harness in. I'm not real fond of those 'butt connectors' - I always solder and shrink wrap wires.

But if it gets the job done for you and works, run with it! :cool:

You're welcome for the diagrams, glad I could help!

Its temporary for now, I didn't heat them up yet to melt the connectors. I ordered me a short finder so as long as this scil doesn't melt down again, hopefully I will be able to use it to trace down the source of my problems. These schematics will make troubleshooting and tracing so much easier, thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back