Sea foam.. Wow

Htrlman1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Man what a difference, I guess my imrc's were sticking, because for the past year the mark hasnt felt like it used to. Out of sea foaming the three marks the one that was in the best shape and lowest mileage smoked the worst. It was a dirty white/grey smoke and man the car performs like it did when I got it at 55,000 miles.

That reminds me that I need to do mine again! I seafoamed it right after we got it and it barely smoked at all. But she's been getting a little sluggish lately. Once I get her back on the road again I'll do a seafoam treatment. I seafoamed my '96 right before I sold it and it smoked like a diesel freight train! Dark grey smoke all over the place:D

When I sea foam mine its usually a bright white smoke. I've never seen this gray smoke.

Haha. I always love reviving this video. What you can't see in the video is several neighbors after a couple minutes standing outside wondering what the fvck is going on. LOL Buddy that rolls up on the bike thought that there was some sort of catastrophe going on since he lives only a block away. :p

For a brief moment after startup, my car sounds like it has aftermarket cams. :D

sea foam #1 - YouTube

^
That's awesome, especially the part saying F__k the Cops

Members online

Back