SCT Xcal 3 for sale

mrshl13

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an SCT Xcal 3 that has served me well with 2 ILLS tunes (street + race). I need money for some repairs so I'm going to have to sell the tuner. I have the car returned to stock so the tuner is unlocked. A caveat though, the tune must match your computer strategy code so these tunes may not work, but they can be replaced or updated.

$375

You can purchase a brand new X3 with 3 custom tunes on it to match your vehicle for $379 bucks

Not to dump on your sale but SCT wants $150 to wipe it clean/put tunes on it...just take that into consideration, hopefully someone with an LS and your catch code will want it.

Good luck with the sale

Mostly, except that it doesn't need to be wiped clean. It's unlocked now as I've flashed back to stock and the tunes can be replaced using LiveLink or by a custom tuner, which I recommend for accurate dyno tuning.

Are you making an offer?

so i just have to plug it in and thats it:)

Only for a DTC code reader and maybe to adjust a few user-defined parameters over your stock tune unless you have an LS with a compatible computer strategy. Otherwise custom tunes are in order.

Members online

No members online now.
Back