SCT Tuner

BigBalla39213

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My customer gave me this today. Can anyone here program this to tune my 2005 Lincoln LS?

20150609_165344_1433887390373.jpg

No one here can program it. You have to go through an SCT tuner. If your customer gave it to you without "unmarrying" it to their car, you will either need to contact that customer to load their stock tune on their car or send it to SCT to have them unlock it for $150.

If it is not married, then you just need to get tunes for your car. The most popular tuner for the LS is Torrie from SCT Unleashed. You get 3 tunes for $150 (no, you can't buy 1 for $50). All done by email.

I believe the member here ILLS is also a tuner, but isn't very active (if at all at this time).

I believe the member here ILLS is also a tuner, but isn't very active (if at all at this time).

haven't heard anything from him since he went back to doing his Navy thing... I wouldn't even bother trying to find him.

haven't heard anything from him since he went back to doing his Navy thing... I wouldn't even bother trying to find him.
Could you possibly get tunes from someone that does it for Jags?

as long as they have the right software and know what to do, tuning an engine is tuning an engine...

however, I would probably want somebody with experience with this specific car as my first choice.

Members online

Back