For Sale SCT tuner, wheel spacers + LOTS of LS parts - CDC grille, VCG, Plugs, Coils & more!

NEW PRICE

(2) Magnaflow double wall exhaust tips - Brand new!
Price $60

Update of what's left

OEM Valve Cover Gasket. Left & Right. Part# XW4Z-6584- AB & BB - Brand new!
$60

(2) Magnaflow double wall exhaust tips
- Brand new!
$60

(2) 1.125" Sway bar bushings from Energy Suspension - Brand new!
$10

(2) 5x108 hub & wheel centric 20mm spacers. Custom ordered from www.motorsport-tech.com - Brand new!
$50

03-05 LS front bumper corner pieces. Vivid Red - Used in excellent condition
$20

Damn that's weird. I remember seeing the CDC grille, thought we were working out a deal for it, but it was someone else, sorry bud, Free bump!!

only if those spacers fit my stocks without having to make the studs longer -.-

I guess there is no market for wheel spacers, sexy exhaust tips, sway bar bushings (chicks don't like a creaky cars guys!) or a pair of beautiful vived red front bumper pieces to replace the hideous non sport chrome pieces

GET AT ME!

Slightly off topic but has anyone run relatively thin wheel spacers like these on a set of factory wheels?

I have a completely unsubstaniated theory that the vibration at speed might be too little scrub radius on the front suspension causing the wheels to wander between toe in and toe out with "slop" in the various joints and bushings.

these arent thin , 20mm is a lot and you would have to get longer studs , i ran 5mm spacers on my dodger charger factory wheels and had no issues with them

These are hub and wheel centric. The spacers have a registering lip for the wheel to be centered correctly to prevent any vibrations while driving. But yes you will need longer studs

no sir they can be put on the stock exhaust , its a good deal you should get em , i have a pair on mine and they look really good

Members online

Back