Sct Switch chip and dial for sale

AbrahamLincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
3 tunes are on it already. You can retune it. Is capable for more than three. Email me for more info or pics. Selling/parting my car.

Asking 250 shipped obo for both pieces. (chip and attachment. I bought this from someone who had a mustang so apprently it's pretty much for obd-1 fords.

I had my car dynotuned made 255whp na and 367 whp on the nitrous tune.

Also selling nitrous kit maybe we can make a deal car is going to the crusher within the month. Check my sig for other goodies.

Email is RyanFay1@Gmail.com

Last edited:
the car is for sale... some performance things I am not going to remove. The Edelbrock high output high flow job, the Richmond 4.10 with Traclok, Car starts right up.... it just needs a wheel bearing and something is wrong with the brake line. make me some offers it needs to go.

Ryanfay1@gmail.com

so your not removing the trackloc? If you decide to, I'd be interested in it. Let me know.

the cars on the street.... someone throw some money at me. Title is still in the envelope from Penn Dot.

1000 bucks takes the whole car as is with no nitrous kit or chip. thats a freakin deal and a half. You can get it running and drive it away if your handy. to my knowledge it needs a wheel bearing, and its leaking brake fluid from the caliper.

money talks bs walks - it kills me to part it out because everthing is setup for the spray but sometimes you gotta start cashing out if you want to move onto other things.

Trans has 50K on it.
Engine starts up great.

I'm ready to just dump this car to the yard no PCM
Chip or nitrous kit... Battery wires and coilpacks... If someone wants to come
Swap out pumpkins it's yours for the highest payer. It's gone very soon.

funny that the car is going to the crusher, and you wanted $1000 yesterday but $1700 today. Hope no one wants it tom.

Well I am under a bunch of different circumstances... Nothing is stopping me from just fixing it. I just don't want to put anymore effort into a big American car with out a proper place to work on it...

Make me an offer for things I can easily take off the car... If someone wants to swap something out ie the pumpkin for your stock one by all means get over here and let's talk.

You got a 12 sec car for 2 grand hands down. 1700 takes it all.... If I start removing stuff then it's not compatable.

I got offers mainly for the nitrous kit... But that takes away from the whole package.

"the whole is greater than its parts" Benjamin Franklin

i may even take 1500 with nitrous chip everything - i mean if someones got cash come and get it.

it starts up. last it was driving it was wobbling because of the wheel bearing. it made me nervous so i parked it. I told the boss (my dad) that I was trying to get out of driving the mark viii. ive had it since 2007 and I just want to move on.

I am partially interested in getting a 2nd gen and starting another project car where this one left off but I am hit with the same problem: no garage, no driveway. I am saving as best I can to get off on my own but its a bit volatile right now because I may be going back to DC for College. I am at a crossroads in my life.

It was always my dream to own a car with nitrous and the MarkVIII is the perfect car for an amateur drag racer. I have many many time slips. The nitrous system is a total kick in the pants. I refer to it as V8 Vtec (many Honda enthusiasts around here poop themselves when they see the purge - some get bold and try to race and see that I actually took the time to learn how the system works at set it up correctly)

I am just exploring my options... someone local needs a first car I would be all over this if I was 15-16. Then again, at first glance its an "old mans car".

eek what to do what to do :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back