SCT custom tune???

There've been many changes over the past few years. SCT was very quick and helpful when called some years ago. The last time I tried, they had---via recording---to say, basically, 'Go f*** yourself!. we're too busy to talk to people.' Never did get ahold of a human. FWIW,

KS

There've been many changes over the past few years. SCT was very quick and helpful when called some years ago. The last time I tried, they had---via recording---to say, basically, 'Go f*** yourself!. we're too busy to talk to people.' Never did get ahold of a human. FWIW,

KS

yeah I dont know if SCT was bought by Bully Dog, or if it was Bully Dog that was bought by SCT. but since right around then, I've heard a lot of the same things over in some of the truck forums

Got one of his old aggressive track tunes for a 1st GEN here if you're interested. Older SCT 2 language I thought.

I didn't think that the language changed between X2, X3, and X4, just that they were updated devices and the newer ones had more memory for the requirements of the newer cars. but I wouldn't cvount on your tune working on his cars as the strategy codes may be different and rob would have to make adjustments to make it work.

It's a Tune for the 1st GEN Lincoln LS and it needs the X2 to load properly. File extension not compatible with X3 or 4. Written by Ill's and given to me by LSToronto.

Members online

No members online now.
Back