screw mother nature meet

what weekend for byron

• Total voters
this sucks might have to pull the plug on this one too, nothing is final till fri night then ill make the call

We just need to stop making plans and start doing everything spur of the moment. If this happens to Carlisle I will NOT be happy.

tell me about it, i can hear the track from my house not to mention everything that drives by
go sable go, still the same, any better/worse?
it's not as harsh, but no where near as strong as it used to be (which wasn't much to begin with)...i drive through your lot every couple days, but you guys don't have jack that i want

yup it definitely looks like rain.........maybe, maybe they will change the forecast, ill see what it looks like tomorrow

ok its offical the 27th is out ugh......maybe in the next few weeks we can work something out, looks like the next open t&t day is the 11th, mothers day, how many think this could be a option, my mom and wife are flexible so it could be a possibility, and theres a good chance the track might be fairly empty

of course, its not raining here yet...........chilly and overcast, ugh i cant win, if it doesnt rain today im gonna be pissed

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!! i wanna be a weatherman, you can do everything wrong and still have a job!! i was hesitant to call it off cuz i figured this would happen and of course it did, heres a few pics of the track as i drove by, i only saw like 6 cars total there so we could of made a hundred runs with no problem :mad:

damn weathermen 1.jpg

damn weathermen 2.jpg

considering that there are no cars in the staging lanes, i figure everyone else saw the forecast and thats why it was so empty, i did see a firebird and 2 vettes there and a porsche turned in from behind me
so how does mothers day sound???????????????????????????? im in and MWB looks like a possibility. hell, ladys race free on that day so maybe that could be their mothers day present :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back