Scion TC

I saw a nice bright red Cobalt SS for sale at the dealer across the street from where I work not long ago. Straight stock and I think they wanted only 14 or 15k for it. I drove it and just wasn't that impressed. Those cars have decent potential, I'm just not a FWD kinda guy anymore. As with most cars that Ive test driven, it kinda flopped. It was quick enough, and seemed to handle pretty well, but I've been working for this Mercedes dealership and gotten spoiled I guess. Nothing else seems to impress me much lately. Not even Bimmers. :p

If I had the money I'd get a new C63 though. Just so I could listen to it bark when I start it.

I saw a nice bright red Cobalt SS for sale at the dealer across the street from where I work not long ago. Straight stock and I think they wanted only 14 or 15k for it. I drove it and just wasn't that impressed. Those cars have decent potential, I'm just not a FWD kinda guy anymore. As with most cars that Ive test driven, it kinda flopped. It was quick enough, and seemed to handle pretty well, but I've been working for this Mercedes dealership and gotten spoiled I guess. Nothing else seems to impress me much lately. Not even Bimmers. :p

If I had the money I'd get a new C63 though. Just so I could listen to it bark when I start it.

C63 mmm, I'd take a MB over an Bimmer any day. Was the SS the Supercharged? But yea, if its stock they are not too impressive especially if you are used to driving something w/ around or alittle more in the HP department. But after some upgrades and a friend who can tune whooo, things change. I took a co-worker for a ride the other day cause he has dieing to see what the car has, I did a second gear pull thru mid third and he was just like "mother 'effer, holy shaat." I about laughed my ass off, to me the car is eh but I drive it regularly so when someone gets in the passenger seat and I let it rip it gives me a smile. I got to ride in it as a passenger during my last tune session and I was amazed at the difference. Just wish I had some money for the Harrop twinscrew charger, so much more efficient than the m62 and it'd give me 300 whp w/ just that let alone all the stuff I already have. Eh, I apologize, do not mean to ramble.

my LS with mods wont beat my friends tC.... unless I spray. And as of this moment she is running nothing you cant get from a toyota dealership

Members online

No members online now.
Back