Scam or Not

Glorywagon

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Warning I recieved this in a private message on LVC ?? ( this is the new member who sent it to me this morning ( Cliffinzz ) It show he just joined LVC on 2-14-2010 Watch for him
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, RRRCobraSC281;Glorywagon;Cessnapilot89;Marked1;cdi ngevan!

There are viruses' activities from your computer! Highly recommend you to scan your computer for malicious and potentially unwanted software. If you do not follow this, I will have to make a complaint to your Internet Service Provider with attached log file (your IP address, etc.). If you want to find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it, please click here:

http://www.total-scan.com/detected/R...d1;cdi ngevan

This is an online service that you can use for free spyware removal. Use it to scan your computer to help protect, clean, and keep your computer running at its best. Use the free scan to check for and remove viruses, spyware, and other potentially malicious software and to find vulnerabilities or shortcomings in your Internet security.

Thank you. Yours truly, Cliff Edwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten 3-4 of them from this site.
This always seems to be the only forum I seem to have problems with...

Members online

No members online now.
Back