SC kit for the LS & new member......

ldc

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i just joined this forum yesterday. I own a 2003 LS V8 Sport Black. Only mods so far is a Wings West rear spoiler 3 piece, mclaren grille and magnaflow exhaust with 4" tips.

I sent an email to Special Vehicles.com about a supercharger kit for the LS, this is the response i got back from them:

"Supercharger kit ready for release in November 04, I have added your email to our database, we will keep you informed.

Thanks for the inquiry"

Anyone have any more details about this kit...

thanks
dc :L

ldc said:
Hi all, i just joined this forum yesterday. I own a 2003 LS V8 Sport Black. Only mods so far is a Wings West rear spoiler 3 piece, mclaren grille and magnaflow exhaust with 4" tips.

I sent an email to Special Vehicles.com about a supercharger kit for the LS, this is the response i got back from them:

"Supercharger kit ready for release in November 04, I have added your email to our database, we will keep you informed.

Thanks for the inquiry"

Anyone have any more details about this kit...

thanks
dc :L

SVC has had this LS "blower" for almost 3 years. It still doesn't work. It never will.

How do you like your Wings West spoiler? I haven't seen the 3 piece spoiler in person but liked the pic. What do people think 3 piece or 04 LSE spoiler???

John_P007 said:
How do you like your Wings West spoiler? I haven't seen the 3 piece spoiler in person but liked the pic. What do people think 3 piece or 04 LSE spoiler???

I like something a little more subtle but that's my opinion. You can check out my '02 LSE spoiler on the pic link below. I don't know if I like that '04 LSE spoiler. There just isn't much there to be considered a spoiler IMHO. If you wanted a spoiler and had to choose between the 3 piece or the '04 LSE I'd go with the 3 piece.

I like the three piece spoiler, just need some sporty wheels to go with it. And a little lower stance as well.......oh and a body kit...........

I will take some pics tomorrow and post them...........

dc

Members online

Back