Saying Goodbye to LVC

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Im selling my LS this coming Monday. Its a 2001 at about 82k miles. I figured it would be a good time to get rid of it if i was going to. Im going to be picking up a 350z that same monday. I will post pictures once I get it.

I know I will catch crap for it on the forum but hey...i wanted something a little more fun to drive and with some better aftermarket. Im not gonna rice it our or get into turbos or any of that. Just some simple under the hood mods and maybe a nice set of 19's down the road.

The nissan 350z is really alot of bang for your buck. And at this point in my life I have no need for a sedan or a ton of trunk space.

I really enjoyed this forum and would argue its the best car forum out there. I have learned tons of useful info and the LS has helped me learn a great amount about detailing and detailing techniques.

I will stop by from time to time to see what guys are doing with their LS's because I think they truley are great looking cars. Thanks to all who helped me through this LS journey.

If anyone is interested I also have a set of 19" Antera's for sale for real cheap. Email me to discuss further details; babbster0505@yahoo.com

Good luck with the 350Z and 19s really dont look that big if thats the look your going for, might be better off with 20s and the tires will probably be a little less also.

Later man, thanks for the emblem again.

Dont go any bigger than 18's on that Z car, anything more is just fugly and sacrilege!

Goodbye goodluck!

That Z sounds great, I had a 280Z at one time, nice car, but a rust bucket! You gonna miss the LS! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back