Saying Goodbye / Paying it forward

Eric0508

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Sadly the LS is gone. She was a great car and I will miss her, but it was her time to go. Needed to upgrade to accommodate housing change and more importantly the wife's wishes. The woman who bought her got a helluva deal for how good of condition she was in.

I couldn't have made it this far without this forum. The old-timers here are great and for the most part helpful. Special shout out to pektel for help with the LSD and detailing tips!

Anyways, have some stuff here for free and reduced price to help out the next generation. Hopefully they can keep this forum going as it is such a great tool for the average joe like me.

LS shifter. Free, just pay shipping
6897648554_d9c00eab72.jpg

Copper crush washers for brake calipers, Free!

Leather Shift Knob, $20 shipped
5238526217_a7b7c47aa9.jpg

2001 Repair Manual (volume 1 & electric if i can find it) 25$ shipped

KKM Intake for Gen I (needs recharge) - $60 shipped!

Faceplate for Premium Alpine radio (2000) - Free, pay shipping
You can have the whole unit if you want although main amp is broken

I have a couple other things, but I want to make sure I still know where they are before posting them. Hint: a prototype center console, brand new door sill trim, and maybe a single din bezel. Will update and add more pics when I find these items. Preference will be given to people who have contributed more for the free stuff.

Intrested in the center console pics when you fnd the parts, what color is the console?

Intrested in the center console pics when you fnd the parts, what color is the console?

its a preproduction prototype. It's really only the part under arm rest that extends to the cupholders. It's black though.

its a preproduction prototype. It's really only the part under arm rest that extends to the cupholders. It's black though.

Sorry cant use it not my color interior but good luck with the sale.

Members online

Back