Saw a Mark VIII Gen 1 run 15.73 stock on speed channel

Goddard-MarkVIII

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Was watchin this show on Speed the other day called Pass Time and saw this stock black on black Lincoln Mark VIII probably 94 run a 15.73 everyone on the panel is suppose to guys what they think it'll run this girl said something like 13 this nerdy guy with glasses said 15 and this other dude said 17.8 or some crap...pretty funny seein a mark on speed now gonna see it in some more magazines these cars are sick...

Yea, I've seen that too before. Too bad it didn't run more of an average time instead of that slow time it ran.

Yea, there's a button for it near the cig. lighter. I turn it off when i want to spin my tires in the rain. :p

Gen 2s are different. You have to go through the message center. Without going out to the car I cant remember what buttons you push.

In a gen 2 its the left most message center button, like the driver options and vehicle options? Its the one on the very left, push that once, then push reset. Traction Control is off.

Actually I'm not too sure about which button, its one of the ones on the very left. Push and if tc comes up in the message center then hit reset

it seems like everything on that show is slow as hell, i saw a kid with a cobra (terminator i think) with a KB on there run a mid 15 or something, i dont get it

it seems like everything on that show is slow as hell, i saw a kid with a cobra (terminator i think) with a KB on there run a mid 15 or something, i dont get it

KB Terminator is a SOLID 10 second car. Depending on which KB blower 9's aren't out of the question. That kid was probably some person who didn't know how to drive the car worth a damn and left the stocker tires on. Man he could have ran solid 1/8th run and coasted to a better ET than that.

KB Terminator is a SOLID 10 second car. Depending on which KB blower 9's aren't out of the question. That kid was probably some person who didn't know how to drive the car worth a damn and left the stocker tires on. Man he could have ran solid 1/8th run and coasted to a better ET than that.

thats what i figured, mostly dumb punk kids with mustangs on the episode i saw

I think I saw a stock Terminator run a 14.69 on that show. I know it was that time, just don't remember if it was stock or not.

what i like is on spikes whacked out sports the one episode where they had this stunt driving school with only mark viii's t-birds and cougars and they were all sloppy sideways and doing donuts around this little skinny chick.

Members online

No members online now.
Back