Saw 2 Mark VIII's out and about in Minneapolis!

micahs97m8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
In the midwest for a couple weeks and i've already seen 2 2nd gen Marks in the last 24 hours. One was white and the other black lsc. Anyone from here?

Mine is silver frost and parked currently, although I did have it out for a short stride this last weekend until something seemingly broke on it or is in the process of breaking. :rolleyes: Now that I own one of these cars, hardly one crosses my path without me noticing it. I've seen all sorts of Mark VIIIs up around here. One is black on black with tinted windows and a working neon with the Octastars and is a really sharp looking ride.

I Daily drive a black LSC.
It has its winter octies on it.
Were in MPLS were you?

Didn't see mine.
'98 Black/Gray lsc with tinted windows & 10 spokes.
It will be sleeping until 04/01.
Pretty tempting to get it out when it's 70 degrees in Burnsville, MN though!
:D

I took mine out of storage on Saturday, the weather has been too damn nice not to. Toreador Red '98 base, riding high due to fubar air ride electronics. There are a lot around here.

The Green Machine is a Daily driver. Im mostly in St Paul though. Minneapolis isnt even necessary.

I took mine out of storage on Saturday, the weather has been too damn nice not to. Toreador Red '98 base, riding high due to fubar air ride electronics. There are a lot around here.
Open up the bags and the vent and let some air out.

Staying in roseville, which i think is technically st. paul. Judging from the responses, you do need to have a get-together some time. lol.

I saw another black 2nd gen today with a spoiler and chrome fender trim. near fridley?

Mine has something going on with the rear-end and/or ujoints now so all my deadlines got screwed up. I wanted to race in April, but it probably won't happen now. I take it out for one short stride and this chit happens :rolleyes:

I work in Hopkins and live in elk river
If your in Fridley two stooges has a great burger.
Its not far from me at all.

Luke

I literally drove by that today. Might have to try it out while i'm here. I'm taking special classes at the Cummins plant. Trying to become a generator genius. Long way to go....:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back