Sapperfire Great asset to the LVC Community

LVC Marketplace Feedback

1. Green Machine

Green Machine Dedicated LVC Member

My air ride has been giving me some problems with an intermittent sagging rear and check air ride warnings.
    ive replaced the compressor with 2 different ones.... that didnt help.......so ive narrowed it down to bad ride height sensor or air ride control module. i wasnt having much luck locally finding parts for a reasonable price, so i PM'd Sapp and asked if he had one he wanted to sell me.....
    a couple days later, he said he had one, and he would mail it to me and not to worry about price or shipping costs.
    a few days later, a box arrived with 4, yes 4 ride height sensors in it, and no shipping charge to me.

Just wanted to say "Thanks to Sapperfire" for the parts and it was totally unexpected.
    You are a Great asset to the LVC Community and are appreciated very much. Joe

2. dnsherrill

dnsherrill Dedicated LVC Member

good for you, my experience with him was completely opposite; he took nearly a month to send my parts after receiving my side of the trade, and he sent me a cracked strut mount; in his defense, most of the susp parts he sent me were as described
    -maybe after the bad experience he and I had he decided to operate in a better way...good for you, good for him...over it

3. ford nut

ford nut Local nut case

I have Bought stuff form Sapp with no issues.