salvage yard

Motts

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
there is a salvage yrd by my house, has 2 lses one the same color as my car.. how much do you think the front bumper should cost? anything else worth grabbing.. i have the base v6

Motts said:
there is a salvage yrd by my house, has 2 lses one the same color as my car.. how much do you think the front bumper should cost? anything else worth grabbing.. i have the base v6

Don't know about bumper prices, but do they have a wrecked LS grille. I need the mounting bolts and clips from one. Also an old airbox that I could experiment with. Do you have their contact info?

I've checked every slavage yard around here, and nothing. I wish I could have some spare parts to try stuff with so I have no chance of ruining what is on the car right now.

after i get what i want.. i'll post the contact info...

any idea on what i shoudl pay for a sport bumper?

i need a passenger side fender and front bumber if anyone can find one..I buaght my Ls at a auction and i can complete it.. paint shop told me 1800 to fix my car and i really cant afford to send it there yet

Silver LS8 said:
i need a passenger side fender and front bumber if anyone can find one..I buaght my Ls at a auction and i can complete it.. paint shop told me 1800 to fix my car and i really cant afford to send it there yet
For the front bumper go to www.bumpers.com. They have factory blemished bumpers for $299. I bought from them before and you won't be disappointed.

As for the fender, go to a salvage yard. It's a very expensive body part for the LS new.

Members online

No members online now.
Back