SALE: Lincoln LS Mahogany Shift Knob LIKE NEW!!

2001LS8Sport said:
Are those hard to change from the leather knob?

no,, push black ring down unscrew 2 lil screws, thats it, and reverse that to put new one on.

didjital| said:
With a 0 and 50% negative feedback? I'd pass if I were in the market for one.

still new to ebay,,just learnin.

but thats on u to pass,,lol

No offense was meant if its you, but thats what the ratings are for.. I opted to call a bunch of junk yards and found 5 or 6 of them to try different types of cover materials on them..

So far no one has gone after a matching fabric/tweed style look but just carbon fiber and wood grain all over... perhaps i might be a first with the knob and other parts nicely wrapped :D

Boy...I don't care if you're learning or not...that is horrible feedback! If you win the auction...pay the people!! If you don't plan on paying, why bid??? As bad as I want one of these knobs...I will definitely pass. And your feedback is showing on the auction...your knob is not anywhere near what I've seen them go for.

2001LS8Sport said:
Boy...I don't care if you're learning or not...that is horrible feedback! If you win the auction...pay the people!! If you don't plan on paying, why bid??? As bad as I want one of these knobs...I will definitely pass. And your feedback is showing on the auction...your knob is not anywhere near what I've seen them go for.

i placed the knob at start bid of 35.. only seen 2 knobs like this on here and this is one of them, sellin cause it didnt match my cars wood grain.

as far as not paying,, reason i didnt pay is i canceled those items days before end of auction,, but apparently i didnt know u couldnt email them and tell them to cancel ur bid.

now i know... thats why i have great feedback on things i won and ewanted,. i payed quickly.

dont worry it will sell, trust me. good luck in ur search.

Members online

No members online now.
Back