Safest and Deadliest Cars

Gen II is just as safe lol. It's just that the article was made back before the gen II was even out. There was an msnbc article naming the lincoln ls as one of the top ten safest cars ever made. Back in 04 or 05. And even though safety has come along way over the last few years I bet it still would make the top 20 in comparison to current model cars.

And the deadliest cars. I slightly disagree haha. I think that maybe those cars are in alot more accidents because the people driving them are mor likely to get cocky and take risks on the road. Trying to show off etc. but I can think of alot of little cars such as a Pontiac sunfire/Chevy cav.. That I would be more scared to get in an accident in over a mustang.

And the deadliest cars. I slightly disagree haha. I think that maybe those cars are in alot more accidents because the people driving them are mor likely to get cocky and take risks on the road. Trying to show off etc. but I can think of alot of little cars such as a Pontiac sunfire/Chevy cav.. That I would be more scared to get in an accident in over a mustang.

I was going to say the same thing. Not saying I'm the greatest driver but I drive within my limits. Some people behind the wheels of those cars shouldn't have a license.

350z is worlds deadliest car because 1.) its a death trap and 2.) jerkoffs drive them primarily

That may be a generalization but I swear every single person I know that drives one is a jerkoff.

Deadliest-Cars-in-the-World-Infographic-630x3693.jpg

on my college campus at least half of the cars in the parking lots are these kinds of cars so that just shows you how the stupidity of the driver has to do with the safety

Gen II is just as safe lol. It's just that the article was made back before the gen II was even out. There was an msnbc article naming the lincoln ls as one of the top ten safest cars ever made. Back in 04 or 05. And even though safety has come along way over the last few years I bet it still would make the top 20 in comparison to current model cars.

Trust me I would take a Gen 2 over a Gen 1 anyday lol It's just nice to know that it really is a safe car

It's going to be EXTREMELY difficult to get deaths per million on an LS as the TOTAL production was in the 300K range. I guess they could try and extrapolate a number.......

They also don't figure in the average age of the buyer. Raw numbers like this are very deceiving!

The insurance industry prices each vehicle based on the average age of the drivers and the number of registered vehicles. The Toyota Prius has the highest speeding tickets issued nation wide. My wife's 2000 LS costs more to insure than my 1998 Volvo C70 2.3 Coupe Auto and my 20002 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariet 5.4L combined!! Household just us two over 50 no tickets or accidents 25 yrs. Go figure! Parts for LS are exspensive and hard to find because of limited run of vehicles manufactured.

The insurance industry prices each vehicle based on the average age of the drivers and the number of registered vehicles. The Toyota Prius has the highest speeding tickets issued nation wide. My wife's 2000 LS costs more to insure than my 1998 Volvo C70 2.3 Coupe Auto and my 20002 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariet 5.4L combined!! Household just us two over 50 no tickets or accidents 25 yrs. Go figure! Parts for LS are exspensive and hard to find because of limited run of vehicles manufactured.

Man what is a 20,002 F-150 like? Must be pretty sweet to have a truck that is from 18,000 years in the future :D

But seriously I thought one of the most deadly cars was that pile of crap Toyota Previa. With the motor under you, and sitting right behind the nose of the vehicle your body is about the first thing that makes it to the accident.

Members online

No members online now.
Back