S.o.b.!!!!!

.........of course i wouldnt walk right up to someone and say something racist, basically because im not racist, nor do i really judge people. i have never had someone walk up to me and call me gay or say my car is hideous either. point is, sometimes we know what to say to make other people upset, if you dont like it being done to you, you shouldnt do it to others, in reality, no one really wants conflict, those who do are ignorant because there is better things to waste your life on. now a days calling someone gay is more ignorant then being racist. racism has been around since the beginning of age, making fun of ones sexual preference has started recently over the past decades, not saying anyone should accept racism by now, just its stupid to argue about

i have never had someone walk up to me and call me gay or say my car is hideous either.

I bet that if you showed up to a meet then you would have someone tell you.........I know I would. Why say racist sh!t over the internet that you wouldn't say in person?? Pete, don't you have a poster for that??

Members online

No members online now.
Back