Rough idle

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, well...i have had a small rough idle for quite some time now, and it has been becoming worse and worse...so i decided to change out the plugs and wires... the wires were burnt up, and the plugs were shot (thats what a year of 6000rpm driving gets ya) So i got the autolite plugs this time. But, i still have the idle problem. It feels like a small quick misfire. It only exists down at idle to about 1350rpm...its nothing too major, but it does have me semi worried. After i changed the plugs and wires...actually saturday morning, i went to move the car, and i turned it on, and the car was vibrating bad for a few seconds, so i turned it off, and back on...still did it, turned it off again...back on...and then it had gone away. But other than that...these new plugs and wires have the car running stronger than ever! i have a raincheck for running down at atco...even though my trans is slippin, lol. on a side note...anyone that does race down at atco going down anytime soon? Perhaps ill save the raincheck till then, and we can have a lvc run!

Members online

No members online now.
Back