For Sale Rotunda tool set - TKIT-2002-F/FM

Rapidtransit

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my Ford Rotunda tool set # TKIT-2002-F/FM. I bought this tool set to service my 2001 Lincoln LS but never got around to it. I believe that this same tool set will service the Ford Thunderbird as well because both cars share many of the same components.

Looking at the contents of this tool set, I don't be believe any of the tools were ever used. The set is complete with no missing tools.

Price is $145 plus shipping or B/O

What tools does it have? I searched the P/N but it mostly just brought up small images with no descriptions from websites I've never heard of

photo1.jpgphoto.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I'm interested. I'll think it over. Where about are you located in NJ?

FDR,

Can't send you any PM's because your box is full.

$125 and it's yours, I just found a new Motorcraft FL 2021 oil filter that's included.

Friday around 7pm is fine

Just cleared some messages. Kinda annoying that you get the notice after its full and someone tries to message you, vs finding out with the previous message

OK, sounds good

Thanks again. On the one hand, I hope I put the tools to good use, but on the other hand, I hope I don't need them any time soon

Members online

Back