Roomiest interior between 94-96 fleetwood and 03-11 Lincoln Town Car L

money car

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a 94-96 Fleetwood but I'm also attracted to the 03-11 model Lincoln Town Car L. I know the L series Town Car has more rear leg room by 1.5 inches(according to specs), but in pictures the leg room looks to be way more compared to rear seat pictures of the Fleetwood. But the Fleetwood has more hip and shoulder room both in front and rear and more head room in the rear. If I were to have 3-4 passengers in the rear seat in which car would they seem to be more comfortable, is more hip, shoulder, and head room better or is leg room better for comfort?
Thank you.
Lincoln Town Car L specs: https://autos.yahoo.com/lincoln/town-car/2011/signature-l/specifications.html
Cadillac Fleetwood specs: http://www.motortrend.com/cars/1996/cadillac/fleetwood/specifications/interior.html

I would still get a Fleetwood, event though the TC L might have a smidgen more room, both are still very big and spacious. Don't get me wrong, the Town Car is a great car, but I the Fleetwood is not only cooler by looks but defiantly has the upper hand with the power plant. Most people wouldn't give a Town Car a second glance, but when you arrive in a Fleetwood it makes a statement, in a good way. The Fleetwood back seat from what I can see looks to me to be wider.

Thank you for your opinion. I still think the newer look of the more modern TC with the extra 6 inches gives it a stunning presence. Yeah both front and rear seats are wider in the Fleetwood, the front center seat in the TC looks almost useless; before ever having four people sit in the back I would have to pack three in front. Thanks for letting me know about the power. I think i might go with the Fleetwood.

I'm not sure exactly about the power specs of the Town Car, but I know the fleetwood has more power and torque. 5.7L LT1 corvette derived V8, 260HP and 330 lb ft of torque. If they have the factory trailering package they can tow 7,000 lbs, 5,000 lbs if not, pretty impressive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back