Rockauto close out parts

milehighmikey

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got an email today for close out parts on rockauto.com. They even list front shocks from Motorcraft with the white paint code. If anyone is looking, there are some great deals, including 14mm ball joint sized new Motorcraft front LCAs, for example, intake manifold gaskets, and tons of connector kits for replacing defective connectors. Even sunroof motors! (CraigH!) This link is specific for my 2000 Manual, but I suspect that a lot of parts cross over and many deals will be found on V8 models as well. 2000 LINCOLN LS

I got an email today for close out parts on rockauto.com. They even list front shocks from Motorcraft with the white paint code. If anyone is looking, there are some great deals, including 14mm ball joint sized new Motorcraft front LCAs, for example, intake manifold gaskets, and tons of connector kits for replacing defective connectors. Even sunroof motors! (CraigH!) This link is specific for my 2000 Manual, but I suspect that a lot of parts cross over and many deals will be found on V8 models as well. 2000 LINCOLN LS
that a money saving sale, mine is a mk 8, otherwise my order would be filled by now.

They haven't had motorcraft shocks for the ls for about 10 years

They showed the shocks I mentioned on the day I posted, and obviously, someone bought them out, since they are no longer there.

They showed the shocks I mentioned on the day I posted, and obviously, someone bought them out, since they are no longer there.
Weird, i was looking a year or two ago, no LS motorcraft shocks existed anywhere and haven't been available for a long time. 10 years might be an exaggeration though.

I hear you, same here. These were Motorcraft parts in private label boxes. The white paint code was available and also another color, maybe purple. All fronts. Gone now.

That'll teach me to look at my emails more often, actually what I'm looking for are REAR struts with the white marks. I'll even take used ones if they are low mileage

Woohoo, I got the two rear struts, been looking for these for years. My car has standard suspension and needs the yellow marked struts.

Would you part with those white marked Shocks? Mine have about 230,000 miles on them and the front ones are almost new.

Just wanted to let ppl know who are feeling the effects of the inflation hike that Rockauto has the 8 pack Spectra COPs for $75 dollars Brand New from the Factory....I've had nothing but perfection with these for over 2 1/2 years not one single misfire documented with Forscan and Torque app...not sure if these Spectras are going to stop production for these but I ordered another 8 just to have on hand for the future

Screenshot_20220612-091723_Chrome.jpg

Forgot to mention I picked up my first 8 pack on Amazon Open Box for $18.00 and yes the box was opened but they were never installed

Just wanted to let ppl know who are feeling the effects of the inflation hike that Rockauto has the 8 pack Spectra COPs for $75 dollars Brand New from the Factory....I've had nothing but perfection with these for over 2 1/2 years not one single misfire documented with Forscan and Torque app...not sure if these Spectras are going to stop production for these but I ordered another 8 just to have on hand for the future

View attachment 828577242
How many miles in those 2.5 years? I've only got about 3000 miles on my car in the last 2.5 years cause it's always broken

what a dissapointment, just recieved my timken rear bearrings today and they are made in china. 170$ for two ... hope they last.
I seen some one ebay with big nylon seals on the sides and I bet you those were the real deal, should of got them instead

IMG_20220616_173606359~2.jpg

IMG_20220616_173557371~2.jpg

Put 130k miles on them and report back. My Borg Warner coils have 160 on them, and are just now showing quirks.
I put atleast 100k KM on my ENA coils that I bought on amazon for 80CAD , the plugging was a bit taller so I couldn't put the cover back on but no missfire yet, I probably just got a lucky batch lol

what a dissapointment, just recieved my timken rear bearrings today and they are made in china. 170$ for two ... hope they last.
I seen some one ebay with big nylon seals on the sides and I bet you those were the real deal, should of got them instead

View attachment 828577244

View attachment 828577245

Good luck. Ordered these last year they lasted a few months max.

@nghtshd88 is there anything better or will every other bearings only last a few months? I had "Kugels" brand before and last 4 month lol

You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a decent bearing, but my buddy's got a Dodge 2500 and they don't last very long on those piles of crap either, went out at around 50k, I'm still on the original ones in my F350 at 140,000 miles though

Good luck. Ordered these last year they lasted a few months max.
So they started to growl and they roll real rough since last month and my wheel was thrown off center like last week so 7 months on them average. I drive alot so i got about 35000km tops on them

Members online

Back