Road Sensing suspension

93eldo

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a little help you all.. So tell me the great minds will come together... I'm getting a I039 code on my '93 Cadi Eldo 4.9 and it reads: "Loss of Road Sensing Suspension Data" . Where is this sensor? And how can I fix it.. The display says Ride Control. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

93eldo said:
I'm looking for a little help you all.. So tell me the great minds will come together... I'm getting a I039 code on my '93 Cadi Eldo 4.9 and it reads: "Loss of Road Sensing Suspension Data" . Where is this sensor? And how can I fix it.. The display says Ride Control. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.

Code I039 will set if the ignition is on and the IPC is not able to exchange data with the RSS module. When this is the only communication code stored, the problem must be one of the following:

• An open in CKT 800 between the Electronic Brake and Traction Control Module (EBTCM) and RSS module and an open in CKT 800 between the RSS module and programmer (ACP).
  • An open or short in the RSS module power or ground circuits.
  • A faulty RSS module.

It's most likely just a bad ground to the RSS module.

Members online

Back