Rims / Tires for 95 Sedan Deville

C Note

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 95 Sedan Deville with the stock rims on it. I want to put some nice chrome rims and vogue tires on it but I am worried about the size, because of the rear wheel well covers, which do not leave very much room. The car has stock 215 70 15 tires on it and there does not seem to be much room to spare. I saw these chrome plated 2005 Deville rims with vogues on ebay, but I am worried about the size. They are 16'' the tires are 225 60 16. Do you think that they will fit on my car? Also, does anybody know a good place to get rims and vogues for a 95' Sedan Deville? And to other owners: would you reccomend putting money into this car with 122k on it as a project car, or am I better off getting something else?

what's up

first of all, i think you can put those specific tires and rims on it, i have asked that question myself, i own a '96 deville, and to answer about the 122k engine...my car has 153k and I will never get rid of it, as a matter of fact, i plan on buying another car for primary driving and using the '96 for shows, but i have thought about buying a whole new engine just for the purpose of a clean engine. My engine is still great, but not show car quality as far as being clean!

Mileage Doesn't Matter

There Are Many Cars That Can Be Donors For Rims To Your Car!!! The Bolt Pattern Is 5 X 4.5" Almost All New Gm 5-lug Cars Except For Cavaliers And Sunfires Will Fit. All Of Your Monte Carlo, Grand Prix, Lumina, Grand Am, Etc. If You Want Chrome Check Into The Grand Prix Stuff They Have Nice Chrome Wheels And Most Says Only Abs On The Center Caps. Also You Have Chryler And Ford Taurus, Lhs, Concorde, 300m And That Would Be My Vote The 300 M Special Edition Rims 18" In Chrome Or Gunmetal Grey.

Members online

Back