Rims For Sale (pics)

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got new rims and these sport 17"s are just taking up space in storage.... I'm asking for $250 (pick up) or $325 (shipped)...

rims1.jpg

rims2.jpg

rims3.jpg

rims4.jpg

rims5.jpg

rims6.jpg

rims7.jpg

rims8.jpg

for some reason the pics came out pretty small, but the rims have minor surface scratches, but NO dents.

SilverLS said:
so your selling them all for 325....If so I will buy them *in the next week or two.....waiting for my tax return*

Yes, that's correct. I'm selling them for $325. Hopefully the $75 extra that I charged for shipping, will cover the actual shipping costs..... Keep me posted if you change your mind or not.

I've had questions, but no payment yet.

you take pay-pal.....I will get them if you still have them in a week or two.....I want them I WANT THEM !!!!! LOL I like that style rim and I think it would look good...

Lol..... Yes, I take paypal. If no one buys them from me, they're yours.

SilverLS said:
I will get my check on the 17th...If you still have them I will buy them ....I give you my WORD on that....

i still have them. :D

dooneybaby said:
if anyone wants them.... they're still up for grabs

I would be interested in them if they are still up for grabs. I need a final "out the door" price. They would need to be shipped to NC. I will pay you with a cashiers check.

Put em on ebay....I had mine on here for awhile then posted em on ebay and they sold in like three hours...seriousy....

since you mention it, i may have a set for sale...if the price is right...

I guess i'll be the first to say it...not a bad price for being from back in the day. Would have figured they'd go for more back then.

Members online

No members online now.
Back