Rim question!

ohioLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking at a set of Jaguar wheels and the rear is listed at 19 x 9.5 from research via the internet our LS's will only accept a 8.5 wide rear rim. Has one successfully installed 19x9.5 wide rims onto the rear of there LS, if so can I see pictures? Also my car has Eibach lowering springs.

Well they informed when I called back the 19"s I where the incorrect bolt pattern for my LS.

So with that said they have a set of 20's with the correct bolt pattern that I need and they have a offset of +40mm on a 20 x 9.5" wide wheel. Well this work or do I have to stick with 20 x 8.5"?

With that offset and 9.5" wide AND being lowered, from my uneducated guess and from running a 38 offset/8.5" wheel that rubbed out back with Eibachs, you're better off going with the 8.5".

The wheels I had on the car before I traded it in were a 46 offset and were 8.5" wide and gave me no problems, just to give you an idea.

MMMMM well I will do further research I like the wheels but I have a nice set already.

Check my gallery. 9.5 in the back with 285/35/18 tires and lowered. No problems at all. Offset is 60. 40 offset with 9.5 wheel wont work. Gotta be around 55-60 which is pretty much impossible to find.

I need another set of wheels like I need another hole in my head! HAHA

Members online

No members online now.
Back