Reviving a neglected silver bullet- harder than it looks! ---PICS

Steel wool will do it if you use 00 or 000. Won't scratch and will polish great. Only do that if the spray cleaner and elbow grease doesn't work!

I heard good things about steel wool, just wasn't sure if I should take it to these rims. Thanks, will give it a shot.

http://www.classyimports.com/products/72/product_image_699.jpg

Spray Nine from Canadian Tire, just be sure not to spray it on hot or warm surfaces, it degreases like crazy, spray on, let sit for a minute, rinse off, do it again but then use a light fine paint brush in the corners, rinse off. Polish wheel with wax to keep clean longer.

Hello BTW: I'm very near Ottawa myself. Out west on the 417/17

Was looking for a recommended product, thanks, will pick it up with the steel wool!

I actually just bolted from Ottawa :D You reminded me to update my location lol

I'd never. Ever. Use a Magic Eraser on paint.

"Magic Eraser" is nothing special, it's just extremely fine sandpaper. It simply strips aways the outside layer of whatever you use it on. Not recommended for car or any polished/finished surface because you end up with a rough texture. It causes the protective layer to strip away.

Well that didn't work. The previous message was in response to the lady running over the dog. In Pet-Smart.

Members online

Back