Reverse Light

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw these cool colored reverse lights on an LS on here. One of mine blew so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of bulb I need.

Here it is...

vbpgimage.jpg

Are you looking for something like this? If so...I have hyper white bulbs that give the blue look but light up a hyper white when in reverse.
IMG_0949r.JPG

IMG_0949r.JPG

WOW those tails are dark! But they look great. Your car is HOT!

What kind of DUBs do you have on it?

I have to agree.. Your lights are pretty cool..

Hey, can you get a picture of that when it's dusk out or darker so we can see how the lights look?

I got the reverse lights from a local parts store along with the rear blinkers. As for the tail lights, I had those done by the dealerships auto body department (I know the painter). I told him what I wanted and we tapped them off and turned out perfect! As for my wheels, I have 3-piece Asanti AF132 wrapped with BFGoodrich G-Forces. Here are a couple of pictures for those who wanted more.
IMG_0948r.JPG

IMG_1154r.JPG

IMG_1152r.JPG

IMG_1158r.JPG

IMG_0779r.JPG

IMG_1152r.JPG

IMG_1158r.JPG

IMG_0948r.JPG

IMG_0779r.JPG

IMG_1154r.JPG

I got my lights from ebay, they are some Chinese off brand lights, but they look sweet.

LSpics006-1.gif

LSpics061.gif

Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous. Have you thought of going LSE or at least getting rid of the chrome on the outside just to "clean it up?" Looks great either way though!!

m1i2k9e said:
Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous. Have you thought of going LSE or at least getting rid of the chrome on the outside just to "clean it up?" Looks great either way though!!

Thanks for the props. At one point I was thinking about getting rid of the chrome on the bumbers and putting the LSE kit on but kinda just got over my car.....Haven't really been into my car as much. Got a new toy and been putting all my free time into it......

Members online

No members online now.
Back