Item Number: 5961438488
Just Listed Today!
But I Bought It!
Hahahaha

Revell Hot Rod Lincoln LSC Mark VII Pro Street
1990 Revell Hot Rod Lincoln LSC Pro street. (1:25 Scale) New in sealed box.​

22_1_b.jpg

Yes, Yes, Yes!

I have been waiting for another sealed one fore some time! I keep on missing the end of the auctions for these damn things. But finally, its mine. Hahahaha Damn, all I need now is that damn little die cast. That thing is rare. I never see them. Only twice and missed the end of the auction both times!

:bow:

Sifrino3 said:
I have been waiting for another sealed one fore some time! I keep on missing the end of the auctions for these damn things. But finally, its mine. Hahahaha Damn, all I need now is that damn little die cast. That thing is rare. I never see them. Only twice and missed the end of the auction both times!

:bow:

Look at what I found.....

P1010042.JPG

Sifrino3 said:
Yes, that is what I want. . .
Also, I just bought the Revell from LSC4ME!

Yep its very rare..have not seen one on Ebay for awhile and it went for around $50.
Not sure on what I want to do yet.....Think I'm gonna put it on Ebay with a buy it now price.

I can't drop $50 right now. Im stilll waiting to get paid. Since the first. I gotta drop the bomb on some m/t drag tires. I won them on the first. Im still just waiting. Monday, is the day. "He said"

Yo Sifrino...I got two of em out of the box...the prettiest one is yours
for a 20 spot which incl s/h..lemme know....Katz

Well I guess I screwed up big time. Spelled "Lincoln" wrong in the listing.
I tried to end auction ,but because there is less than 12 hours left I cannot do it. I did cancel bids though, so if you want to bid you will have to do it again. Someone else already bid after I cancelled the 2 bids that were on there. Live and learn,i guess..........somebodys gonna get a good deal on it.

LSC4ME said:
Well I guess I screwed up big time. Spelled "Lincoln" wrong in the listing.
I tried to end auction ,but because there is less than 12 hours left I cannot do it. I did cancel bids though, so if you want to bid you will have to do it again. Someone else already bid after I cancelled the 2 bids that were on there. Live and learn,i guess..........somebodys gonna get a good deal on it.

I dont think misspelling Lincoln hurt your auction very much. Most people will search for Mark VII because a search for "Lincoln" brings up too many hits. I have seen those cars go for anywhere from 2 - 15 dollars. Hopefully, you will get two or more people in a bidding war that will drive the price up for you. Good luck!

Just Mark VII brings up too many hits........Lincoln Mark VII Brings up less hits and you don't have to sift through yjr other non-lincoln stuff.

LSC4ME said:
Just Mark VII brings up too many hits........Lincoln Mark VII Brings up less hits and you don't have to sift through yjr other non-lincoln stuff.

Some sellers do not put Lincoln on their Mark VII description. If you do a search on Lincoln Mark VII, you will miss ALL of the auctions that list
Mark VII items without the word Lincoln. It is better to sift through non-Lincoln items than to miss a great deal because you made your search too specific.

katz_blk90se said:
Some sellers do not put Lincoln on their Mark VII description. If you do a search on Lincoln Mark VII, you will miss ALL of the auctions that list
Mark VII items without the word Lincoln. It is better to sift through non-Lincoln items than to miss a great deal because you made your search too specific.

That is true, I only search "Mark VII." It is the best bang for the buck. . .

Sifrino3 said:
Just let me know and I will see what I can do. Coz I want one, well two. One to stay in the box and one to play with. Hahahaha
I'll sell you mine for $1,000.00
lscprostreett.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I have got one of those Grey Mark VII's got it years ago. Says it's by a company called Maijesto on the bottom. To bad Matchbox or Hotweels never made a VII.

Members online

No members online now.
Back