Retrofit- Center counsol

00V8derLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
have any other 00 ls owners retrofit a newer center counsol? Im not a big fan of the flip out cup holders and wanted the newer style that just sits there. Any advice at all would be helpful.

00V8derLS said:
have any other 00 ls owners retrofit a newer center counsol? Im not a big fan of the flip out cup holders and wanted the newer style that just sits there. Any advice at all would be helpful.

I have had the '01-'02 console top on for over three years now. It is a direct swap.

I'm in the works of fitting a 2002 console into mine, I have a manual tranny so I am planning on fitting an automatic console to mine I am just waiting on finding a console in my color.

They are hard to come by in my area but I have seena couple on ebay just not in my color so my best guess would be ebay or your local salvage yard

go to a ford dealership and just order one, that would be much quicker than waiting to find one in the right color on ebay

00ls5spd said:
They are hard to come by in my area but I have seena couple on ebay just not in my color so my best guess would be ebay or your local salvage yard

Or buy one and paint it. I just dyed some aftermarket headrests with monitors and it's a perfect match.

Members online

Back