reset traction control button (button by ebrake)

ESP J

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
so a when i bought the car the trac control button was broken , pushed in, i had to basically use some quick steel to put it back to how it was suppose to go, in the process i had to disconnected it, now when i press on it ,it doesnt work , do i have to reset it or is their a fuse or what can i do?

There's no reset. The button is probably broken and needs to be replaced. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to check the fuses.

you will also want to check to make sure any of your glue or whatever you used did not get somewhere it shouldn't have and is stopping the switch from fully working

there is also the possibility that the previous owner like to turn the traction control off a lot, the button could have broke and then the person tried to push it too hard and broke the mount!:rolleyes:

you will also want to check to make sure any of your glue or whatever you used did not get somewhere it shouldn't have and is stopping the switch from fully working

this was it idk where i had heard that i would have to go to dealer to get it activated again, eigther way it was just the puddy i used was to thick between the button not allowing it to go all the way down , thanks :D, works like a charm now

this was it idk where i had heard that i would have to go to dealer to get it activated again, eigther way it was just the puddy i used was to thick between the button not allowing it to go all the way down , thanks :D, works like a charm now

no problem, I've had that problem on the message center buttons and had to break out the dremel to clearance it. glad you got it fixed!

Members online

Back