Replacement control arm bushings for LS

painter

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone sell replacement control arm bushings or am I stuck buying complete lower control arms?

Of course they sell bushings for them! The real question should IMHO be is it better to replace the control arms or the bushings?

Of course they sell bushings for them! The real question should IMHO be is it better to replace the control arms or the bushings?

I agree that is the correct question. I have my opinion on it, but not enough facts to prove it.

I agree that is the correct question. I have my opinion on it, but not enough facts to prove it.
I lean more toward replacing the control arms, then much less chance of issues. But obviously if someone is on a budget replacing the bushings with a quality part would be the next best option. But if I am not mistaken I hear a lot of people say the quality on a lot of these replacement bushings are not good.

I'm with you. Also, the bushings are a special design. You're bound to lose something when you put a generic one in.

I'm with you. Also, the bushings are a special design. You're bound to lose something when you put a generic one in.
Would you lose quality if you go with a AC Delco control arm or is that a decent brand for it? Or should I go with Moog? Also you can use the OEM Jaguar ones as well right? I know all my upper control arms are Jaguar OEM but was wondering if the same will work on the lower. I am just trying to find a good deal and to keep the same quality ride. Luckily the previous owner had replaced the upper ones but I will now have to replace the lower ones as they are squeaking very bad.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back