Remembrance

mcafferty

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have enjoyed being apart of this community and would like to share some sad news with all of you. My father pasted a way this last Wednesday morning at the age of 58. He always enjoyed working on my LS with me. We did the air box mod together and installed the magnaflow system together about a month ago. He like that car because it was my first V8, he was from the old school the more the better, lol. He would tease me about the how much I washed and waxed the car. He said that I was going to rub of the paint off. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts while we go through this tough time. Thank you, Mac

Mac Im am sorry to hear that your father passed away....He will been In my familys prairs...As far as washing and waxing My grandfather and father both tell me that all the time and my grandmother tells me If you put as much effort in school as you did that car you would have a 5.0 GPA ...Its funny know to me to hear that Im not the only person that hears about it.....Good luck with the family and the car and we are hear for you if you need ANYTHING

Mac Im am sorry to hear that your father passed away....He will been In my familys prairs...As far as washing and waxing My grandfather and father both tell me that all the time and my grandmother tells me If you put as much effort in school as you did that car you would have a 5.0 GPA ...Its funny know to me to hear that Im not the only person that hears about it.....Good luck with the family and the car and we are hear for you if you need ANYTHING (srry if repost I psted at 820am but got booted from i net)

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I, too, have a dad that loves to work on cars. He was the one that got me into cars so I have that to thank for him. Dads are definitely inspirations and role models. You will always remember those moments you shared together working on your car. Those times can never be replaced but if you ever become a dad remember to share those with your son too.

God Speed to your Dad! :steering

mcafferty said:
I have enjoyed being apart of this community and would like to share some sad news with all of you. My father pasted a way this last Wednesday morning at the age of 58. He always enjoyed working on my LS with me. We did the air box mod together and installed the magnaflow system together about a month ago. He like that car because it was my first V8, he was from the old school the more the better, lol. He would tease me about the how much I washed and waxed the car. He said that I was going to rub of the paint off. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts while we go through this tough time. Thank you, Mac

Mac, our prayers are with you and your family. He was so young to die. We will understand it better by and by.

Mac, sorry to hear of your father's passing. Phillippians 4:7 says, And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will gaurd your heart and minds in Christ Jesus. i am praying this for you and your family in this hard time.

mayhawboy's LS said:
Mac, sorry to hear of your father's passing. Phillippians 4:7 says, And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will gaurd your heart and minds in Christ Jesus. i am praying this for you and your family in this hard time.
Amen, brother. Mac, our deepest sympathies and condolences are with you, and we'll all, I'm sure, remember you and yours in our prayers.

Mac I am sorry to hear this, you and your family are in my prayers. God be with you. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers, my condolences to you and your's.

Very sorry to hear that Mac. I see now the car will hold a very strong sentimental value in your heart. Remember the good times, it's one of the few things that helps. Bless you and your family. Good luck.

wow sorry to hear that. my condolences to you and your family... iam sure hes in a much better place

Thank you all for all your kind words and prayers during this hard time. They mean alot to me and my family...Mac

I know what you are going through , i lost my DAD 10 years ago and i still miss him, like JoeyLincolnMK8 said stay strong!!!!!

Sorry for the loss. Its tough to get through a time like this. My prayers are with you.

You and your family are in my thoughts. I lost my Dad three years ago and I can tell you that the good memories will be with you from now on.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss!! You and your family will be in my prayers!! Stay strong!!

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you and your dad spent alot of good times together. There's often comfort in memories. Take care and god bless you and your family.

Members online

No members online now.
Back