Relocated where are my lvc boys at!!!!

hey guys well i just moved to the great Sunny Diego from michigan for work and i love it here!!!!!!!

Wait until you get your first electric bill, or fill your tank! Never mind not being able to communicate with most fast-food restaurant workers. You WILL love In-N-Out!

You'll be sorrreeeeeey! :D:D:D La-La land is a great place to visit, but I'm sure you'll get tired of the life there when you have to put up with the liberal BS.
KS---from Livonia

>Edit< All kidding aside, I'm sure you'll enjoy the sunshine. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Is there really a place called Sunny Diego or do you mean San Diego?

Welcome to SoCal!!! Wait till you feel your first earth shaker.

Well if you are really in SD then WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! One more CA member on he map

dont worry you'll be back, you will miss the gray sky's and the cold, not too mention all the snow that you won't be able shovel or drive through any more!

good luck from Ann Arbor, MI

lol im going to school in san luis obispo but live in the bay area and love caliiiiii. the gas prices suck dick and you cant find a job...but its the :q:q:q:q.

Living it large in slo town!! Going to Cal Poly, great school. I used to live a little north both in Baywood/Los Oso and Paso Robles for while.

Hey lacussumok, why don't you take a drive this Sunday and meet us at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, Ca. for the Fabulous Ford's Forever car show.

well my uncle owns an atm company and he has a office in Michigan but lives here in cali and the company just got alot bigger so now im here working we provide atm machines to stores and gas stations and make money on the setup and on the surcharge gas is not so much a problem my uncle has a couple gas stations up in Escondido and he lets me fill up whenever i need on his expense and i live in his house for free only bills i got is a year left on my car payment my insurance and phone bill and with the money im making now my expenses are not even a worry btw we live in jamul and the office is in spring valley i feel like i hit the jackpot with the opportunity i had to come out here

and i jumped on it asap

4501b9911017d1189f6ce3fa83ddf89e.JPG

Last edited:
You will have fun in California, I am from Detroit, Fenkell and Scheafer, and I left home 6 years ago, i havent looked back! Good luck.

You'll be sorrreeeeeey! :D:D:D La-La land is a great place to visit, but I'm sure you'll get tired of the life there when you have to put up with the liberal BS.
KS---from Livonia

+1..

Michigan is an awesome place to live. You'll be back and you'll remember how much you love the snow. I think once you live in it, it's hard to get away from.

Good Luck from Marquette area, Mi

Michigan will always be my home All my bros and parents are there I'm just building my future i'm only 20 and I'm trying to get rich before I'm to old and burnt out

Waaaa Michigan is boring, I am so ready to leave this place as well. Lincolnx2 said it best.. dont look back! But in all honesty the snow here sucks, have fun in Cali buddy

i went to sd once and loved it. nice people and a good transportation system.

Don't go to TJ (Tijuana) Mexico. Things are so bad downe there that People I know that have property there don't even want to go.

i went to sd once and loved it. nice people and a good transportation system.

Dude, when was that? 1965? The freeways are typical L.A. overcrowded and the people are a bunch of self-centered babies! The illegal problem is out of control! I can't wait to move! The weather isn't worth the other crap!

d...m man lol on your new job sounds like fun .

most of the time im bull:q:q:q:qtin in the office its alot of paperwork but i also load the machines from time to time so i sit in the office finish my paperwork and after im done i sit around browsing the internet and listening to music till 5 then i go home and do whatever i miss my friends but ill make new ones they were all a buncha potheads anyways dont get offended smokers i love to blaze but one of the conditions of me comming out here was no MJ so i left that part of my life back in michigan

Welcome to SoCal. Nice weather and lots to do. I'm in S.D off the 15 near Qualcomm.

you guys were right im back to the D lol things didnt really work out to well with my uncle but hey im happy i went and gave it a shot................the ls has been through some trama latley my dad got hit so its in the collision now but im happy to be back home and you guys are gonna start to see alot more activity from me helping and asking for help lol summers comming baby

you guys were right im back to the D lol things didnt really work out to well with my uncle but hey im happy i went and gave it a shot................the ls has been through some trama latley my dad got hit so its in the collision now but im happy to be back home and you guys are gonna start to see alot more activity from me helping and asking for help lol summers comming baby

Well if your back on the cloudy side of America There's two MI meets one in April and one in June. You should join in. The more LS s the better ! Sorry to hear it. Didn't working with your uncle didn't work out. I know how that is. I work w my dad,brother and grandpa. Most of the time its chaos.

Members online

No members online now.
Back