Reg Mark V111 or LSC

LSC has true dual axhaust, 3.27 gears instead of 3.07, monochromatic grill, side moldings, etc.

To add specifics, LSCs where only available mid-95 ish to 98. The 95 & 96 (Gen one) did not have painted grilles but were missing the side and bumper chrome strips.

Also LSCs have proliferated seats.

LSC has true dual axhaust, 3.27 gears instead of 3.07, monochromatic grill, side moldings, etc.

What do you mean monochromatic grill,,,You mean it's chrome,,I see some later models with painted grill. Mine is a 95. I haven't had it long enough to really KNOW IT it has sat in a garage in Fla. No time to really get "into" yet as I travel a lot.

Yes. It should be 92 for LSC, and 91 for base.

Monochromatic grille means that the grille is painted body color. This washt a part of the LSC until they introduced the gen 2 in 97.

What do ya mean PROLIFERATED seats???

My has a M91 in the VIN but it has chrome strip on sides and in front bumper. I'm to heavy to look under it. (don't laugh I'm just honest) I had an Hernia Operation and had to take 2 percocets every four hours for 3 1/2 weeks ( Ya gotta eat when you take them) Gained 35 lbs. On the way down now.

There would also be an "LSC" badge on the deck lid (trunk cover).

But f you have the chrome, its not an LSC package.

O no !!!!

Keep the politics in the form were it belongs! :eek:

unity you will have to post there sometime they are always looking for new meat. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back