Recommended head unit?

PeteyCracks

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I plan on installing 2 Pioneer subs-1000 watt max, and a 1000 watt amp in my 2000 Conti. Can anyone recommend a good head unit? I'm not looking for anything fancy, but enough to get the job done.

What features do you want in a head unit? Head units today have all types of features. Figure that out and that should help with the selection process.

great website i order all of my car audio!!

check out sonicelectronix.com i bought thousands worth of car audio for my car as well as my wifes car. the shipping is great. if u get a chance get on there and pick out a few u are interested in and i will give u my opinion.

check out sonicelectronix.com i bought thousands worth of car audio for my car as well as my wifes car. the shipping is great. if u get a chance get on there and pick out a few u are interested in and i will give u my opinion.

+1 on soincelectronix. I've been an customer for a while myself. Also check onlinecarstereo.com

Thanks guys I'll give it a look. And I guess I'm just looking for a relatively basic one that can still put out some power. Since the stock 6-disc changer isn't compatible with any other head units (as far as i'm aware of), then I wouldn't mind getting a 1 disc unit, but i don't know if theres enough room?

got a nice double din with nav dvd and av/sirius/ipod connectivity read on sonicelectronix for 500.

Members online

Back