Recent mods: dual pod, V1, cell, splitter

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are few pics of my ride with few recent mods.

just my rear with dual exhaust (not a recent mod but heck!)

Im not so sure about the splitter. I might drive around for awhile and decide to keep it on or take it off (if it comes off, I'll sell it to anyone that wants it at good price)

Cell phone is with Kuda holder. I think it goes really well with interior.

V1, recently purchased after my ticket (my court hearing did not go well as I liked! Damn! $92 fine wasnt too bad). I wired it to the fuse box in passenger side kick panel with wires hidden in upholstery.

finally, got my dual a-pillar pod on. I find myself being like a ricer. hmmm...
But I LIKE IT! It's not a rice car, nice luxury sedan. I think this brings down the age factor by 20 years. Most think Lincoln is for elderly but with dual pod on the A-pillar and dual exhaust screams youngster who made it. (I think you all know what I mean). My gauges are voltmeter and D-PIC (kinda like g-tech).

Im what you all will call a novice when it comes to these things. Wiring was a breeze. It's just took some time to hide the wires.

rear.jpg

side.jpg

splitter.jpg

V1.jpg

cell.jpg

dual1.jpg

dual2.jpg

dual3.jpg

I have my V1 in the same spot. I made a custom bracket and its wired into the lighting panel area where the sun roof controls are. Its the best location for a detector.

How do you like the V1?

Its an amazing piece in my opinion. Pust all other detectors back on the boat to China!

gt95coupe said:
Looks good. Which springs did you use to lower your car?

I used Eibach. It's suppose to drop it 1.1 inch all around but I think it's actually more. maybe something like 1.25.
I think it drops little bit more after you break-in your springs.

Looking good! Where did you get the dual exhaust tips? Got any pictures close up of them? I've been thinking of switching mine to a dual tip setup.

ok rookie question but what is a "splitter"???

Based on his pictures, I'm guessing that his splitter is what us old-schoolers used to call a chin spoiler. In the picture that's taken from the side of the front bumper, it's the piece that's pointing forward, at the bottom of the bumper cover.

Splits you from your money. :D
IIRC, it originated in Trans-Am racing back in the late '60s--they're very prominent on the Boss Mustangs. I think they're supposed to help your aerodynamics by forcing more of the air to go around the car instead of going under it, but I've never really looked into them in depth. If nothing else, they look cool. :Beer

Ken Motz said:
Its an amazing piece in my opinion. Pust all other detectors back on the boat to China!

Will you shut up about China?

Nice work!

Now if i could get motivated to install my new radio and wood trim kit!

-Scott-

Looks great, I have an LSE too, I want to do something with the tips also, like the splitter idea too. Better pics would be great of these.

GrayGhost1 said:
Looking good! Where did you get the dual exhaust tips? Got any pictures close up of them? I've been thinking of switching mine to a dual tip setup.

Ken,

Could you get some deal together from somewhere and we could go in on a group buy? That would be awesome.

pbslmo said:
Ken,

Could you get some deal together from somewhere and we could go in on a group buy? That would be awesome.
Are you talking about the dual exhaust tips?

GrayGhost1 said:

I mentioned it before on this forum somewhere.
I got the double rolled dual straight tips from magnaflow.
Got this one first but it fit perfectly into the bumper cutout but it's was just too big.

then I got it replace with the bottom one.
I like it much better. I have a close up picture of it in my garage.

Which one was it? The one on the right or left? It kind of looks like the tips on the left. They look good!

GrayGhost1 said:
Which one was it? The one on the right or left? It kind of looks like the tips on the left. They look good!

actually it's the one on the right.
the left was too oval for my taste.
I have a pic of my car with the tips on the left.
let me find where it is and I'll post that along with the round (one on the right)

Members online

Back