Rebuilt j-modded 98 MarkVIII trans

Blenderhead

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The T45 swap on my MarkVIII started tonight. I pulled the auto out of it, so if anyone is in need of a good 4R70, let me know. The trans was completely rebuilt about 6mos ago right before I bought it. I actually bought the car from the trans shop that rebuilt it. It has all new clutches, new mechanical one way clutch, and the updated molded accumulators. Since I got the car, I have logged about 9K miles on the car, including 3K highway miles going from NJ to VA, then NC, then back to VA, then to IL,then OH, then back home to NJ. In all that time, the trans hasn't given me one bit of trouble. I did the j-mod to it right away when I got the car, and again everything's good with that, and the car would chirp the 1-2 shift. Anyway, the T45 is going in, and I have no use for this trans right now. If anyone needs a good 4R70, make me an offer on it. Thanks.

Mike

I figure its probably worth about $500. Feel free to make me an offer though. I'll have to look into how much shipping would be. Would you be willing to pick it up at a local depot to save on shipping?

Hey buddy I knew you were gonna take that Auto & Stick it

lol how r u doin? Thanks to you my J-modded trans is great, so who ever gets
yours will be happy. I know I went for a test ride in ur 98.

good luck with ur sale

Thanks Mike. Yeah, I have a problem that I can't leave well enough alone. It should be plenty of fun when its done though. Anyway, thanks for the bump.

I need a trans for my 97 Mark

Your looking to get $500 for this tranny. I live in Medford, MA I might be willing to buy it if the shipping isn't too much money.

Members online

No members online now.
Back